Edit your XF86Config file. Switch the 100dpi and 75dpi lines
(usually two sets) around so that the 100dpi lines are before
the 75dpi lines. Then re-start X.
Christopher W. Aiken, Scenery Hill, Pa, USA
chris at cwaiken dot com, www.cwaiken.com
Preferred O/S: FreeBSD 4.1
1. Non Netscape Proxy between Netscape Commerce Server & Netscape Browser
When trying to access http://www.internet.net/ we received the following
error within Netscape:
Invalid request "CONNECT www.internet.net:443 HTTP/1.0" (unknown method)
When accessing the page through Mosaic we get the page without any errors!
Looking further into this, we realized that the http site was using a Netsite-Commerce/1.0 server. Another note is internally we access the outside
world using a proxy server(CERN). On further investigation, we realized
that our environment variable in Netscape, Security Proxy, was set to our
proxy server. Yet our proxy server (CERN) does not offer any of the
How can we enable the CERN Proxy server to be able to pass through Netscapes security queries? Any information would be helpful!
2. Exitstatus of background processes
3. Netscape has detected a /root/.netscape/lock file????
4. Getting g++-2.7.2 run on RedHat 5.1
5. Netscape 4.7 vs. Netscape 6.2 BASE URL PATH on a apache 1.3.26 server
6. command for mail attachemenet
7. netscape 4 and netscape from faststart living together
9. Netscape for X and Netscape for Win95 share cache?
10. problem Netscape Communicator 4.03 not running but netscape 3.04 is running
11. Netscape 4.77 *after* Netscape 6.01 ?!
12. Where to get Netscape Commicator for Solaris othe than Netscape itself?
13. Red Hat 5.0 & Netscape 4.04: Netscape out of memory error?