Help with X and Rendition Verite V1000 chip

Help with X and Rendition Verite V1000 chip

Post by scott barro » Mon, 08 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I just did some research and found that my graphics card is somewhat
supported (only VGA-16). Anyway, for now that is good enough for me.
Although I am having trouble getting it together. If anyone has gone
through this already, I'd really appeciate some feed back.

Thanks in advance

graphics chip: Rendition Verite V1000

Post by Chris Leo » Fri, 12 Feb 1999 04:00:00

> I just did some research and found that my graphics card is somewhat
> supported (only VGA-16). Anyway, for now that is good enough for me.
> Although I am having trouble getting it together. If anyone has gone
> through this already, I'd really appeciate some feed back.

> Thanks in advance

> graphics chip: Rendition Verite V1000

Do you have SuSE linux?  As SuSE basically are the XFree86 people (or
pretend to be anyway (whimpers: no flames, please)), they include lots
of experimental X-Servers that are due to be included in the next
version of XFree86 anyway (like Rendition servers)..........That's if
you're happy on 8bpp.  Still, it's only a thought!

Chris Leow

1. Rendition Verite v1000

Slackware Linux 3.5 XF86Setup indicates that it supports the Rendition
Verite v1000 chipset.  My card is an Intense Intergraph 3D100 which uses the
V1000 chipset.  However, I have not been able to get it to work properly
with X.  Anyone with a verite card get the v1000 X-Server to work?

Thanks!
HB

2. unresolved symbols sema_destroy and clock_gettime

3. Rendition Verite V1000 Support?

4. Apache 1.3.26 and 1.3.27 fail to start

5. rendition verite v1000 (3d blaster) ?

6. Ultra 10,

7. Rendition Verite v1000

8. how to run startx?

9. Intergraph Reator with Rendition Verite V1000 Graphics Engine

10. rendition V1000 chip

11. Rendition Verite 2100 chip set

12. HELP, Rendition V1000

13. Help! Rendition Verite or 3d Blaster Probs...