svgalib setup

Post by David A. L » Fri, 07 Jun 1996 04:00:00

I used Slackware's installation of svgalib (for graphics on the virtual
console).  I've read the DOCs, and I've properly setup libvga.config.
When I run GS svgalib works fine, however when I run games like DOOM,
the picture is all "wavy".  I thought that it was a timing problem within
the config file, but it does not seem to be that.  Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Dave Lee

--
David A. Lee

svgalib setup

Post by djdre.. » Tue, 11 Jun 1996 04:00:00

hi all
when i start my linux box in stead of the host and login name it says none for
the host name.
i edited the hostname file and added fqdn but it still says "(none) root#"

can any one please tell me how to and what to configure

tanx in adv.