Help! Adaptec AIC-7890 SCSI Card

Post by Hung-Ta P » Tue, 19 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi folks,

  Does RedHat support Adaptec AIC-7890 SCSI Card?
If not, how can I make it work?
  Thanks a lot!

Hung-Ta

1. Adaptec AIC-7890 and BTLD's? HELP!

I have to admit, that one area where I'm weakest with SCO is the whole
question of btld's.

Now I have a new system, which announces on boot that it has an adaptec
scsi controller with AIC-7890 chip set. The default boot floppy, of course,
doesn't see the controller (else I wouldn't be posting this :-). I suppose
I need a btld. That's *all* I know. I tried looking at the sco site, but it
isn't very informative, unless you already know what you're doing. Hell, I
don't even know where to get the package names for the packages that are
supposedly on the btld disk that comes with the o/s. Certainly the docs
don't tell me.

I would appreciate some pointers, advice, instructions, or something.

2. SSH

3. HELP: Adaptec AIC-7890

4. video card driver

5. Help for RedHat & Adaptec AIC-7890 / 2940 U2W

6. MICRO COMPUTER SYSTEMS INC EISA BOARD ** PLEASE HELP

7. Asus P2B-S motherboard with on-board Adaptec AIC-7890

8. COPS: uudecode

9. Driver to Adaptec AIC-7890 con

10. Adaptec AIC-7890 and HP SureStore T4

11. Adaptec AHA-2940U2W (AIC-7890)

12. Looking for Adaptec AIC-7890 (aka AHA-2940U2W) driver

13. Adaptec AIC-7890?