25/50 Line Console Mode

Post by pig.. » Fri, 25 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Are there any doc's for making Linux VC's 50 lines?
I have found restoretextmode doesnt work properly.
It will give a screen with a font that is 50 rows,
but it skips 1 line so as to have 25 lines off the screen.
Any suggestions appreciated.
                 This message is solely from the mind of me.
Nothing contained represents mo.net, p-net, or any other group or association.

1. RH 7.0 : change console text lines from 25 to 50 or higher ?

is there a way to change no. of text lines on console from 25 to
something higher on Red Hat 7.0 ? 25 lines is just not enough.

There's nowhere in Red Hat 7.0 install and getting started guide
that describes how to change that. Also I did a search and found out
about the FreeBSD command "vidcontrol" but it is not availble in RH7.0.
(See I did my research before I bother the world......)
Thank you

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

2. Stop the voices

3. NEWBIE: How do I increase console display from from 25 to 50 lines?

4. how to prevent ispell from leaving tem file?

5. 50-line console mode

6. Looking for survey software

7. Linux console mode - more than 25 lines?

8. NetBSD and Virtual PC

9. 50 lines on VGA console?

10. Is it possible to set 50 line mode ?

11. LONDON City - C, Unix, SQL-Learn Investment Banking £25-50,000 + Bonus + Benefits

12. Question: How to get 50 lines on console

13. 50-line text mode?