Disk Crash - Cannot compile - error: undefined reference to `_main

Disk Crash - Cannot compile - error: undefined reference to `_main

Post by s.. » Mon, 25 Dec 1995 04:00:00

I just had a minor disk crash and now when I try to compile any programs I
get:

%  # make
%  cc -O2 -o mpage mp_main.o mp_glob.o mp_text.o mp_post.o mp_file.o mp_page.o
%  mp_args.o
%  mp_main.o(.text+0xf7): undefined reference to `_main'
%  make: *** [mpage] Error 1

Does anyone know what might have been trashed?  Suggestions would really be
appreciated.      :-)

All the best to everyone this holiday season!

  FREE ACCESS TO E-MAIL & NEWS at +1 604 681 0670.  INFO on Environment,
  Science, Medicine, AIDS, Native (Indigenous) Issues and more.  We sell
  ZyXEL, Penril, Telebit and more world-wide to support this Free Public