Dell Inspiron 7500 and Corel Linux - HELP

Dell Inspiron 7500 and Corel Linux - HELP

Post by SQ » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I am trying and failing miserably to get somebody to help me figure out a way
to install Corel Linux on my Dell Inspiron 7500 which has Rage Mobility -P 8MB
card. Within a minute of Installation (immediately after hardware
determination) the installation GUI fails which makes it impossible to continue
installing Corel Linux. Can you help??? Thanks

1. Dell Inspiron 7500 and Corel Linux -HELP

I am trying and failing miserably to get somebody to help me figure out a way
to install Corel Linux on my Dell Inspiron 7500 which has Rage Mobility -P 8MB
card. Within a minute of Installation (immediately after hardware
determination) the installation GUI fails which makes it impossible to continue
installing Corel Linux. Can you help??? Thanks

2. maximum possible memory limit ..

3. Dell Inspiron 7500 and Corel Linux - HELP

4. speed oddity of tgx+ & OW 3.4

5. Can Linux handle Dell Inspiron 7500 SXGA+ (1400x1050)?

6. Socket Enet PCMCIA and Socket/Trimble GPS PCMCIA on SCO

7. ATI Rage Mobility-AGP2x on Dell 7500 (Inspiron) Redhat Linux v7.x...

8. SOS:::Research information required on Solaris & NT security

9. Red hat Linux 6.2 on Dell Inspiron 7500

10. newbie type advice questions... re: installing RH7.2 on Dell INSPIRON 7500 laptop

11. System Freeze: Dell Inspiron 7500

12. DELL inspiron 7500 650 YT ?

13. XF86Config for Dell Inspiron 7500?