Ambient Technologies Inc. MODEM V.90 PCI MD5620

Ambient Technologies Inc. MODEM V.90 PCI MD5620

Post by Nemanja Todorovi » Thu, 20 Jul 2000 04:00:00

If anybody knows where I could find drivers for my modem
that would work with Red Hat 6.0-6.2 distribution please
let me know

Thanks !

Greetings from
  linux fresh meet

    Nemanja Todorovic

Ambient Technologies Inc. MODEM V.90 PCI MD5620

Post by E J » Thu, 20 Jul 2000 04:00:00

If it is a real modem, you have the driver already in RedHat.
If it is a lucent or PCTel  go to www.linmodems.org
Other winmodem chipset, go buy a real modem.