USB Mouse doesn't work for Linux 6.2

Post by pgrim » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Help!

I partitioned my HD, installed Linux 6.2, everything was groovy, including
LILO dual boot.  Mouse will not work under any circumstances!   I have an
Acer box with as SIS 620 chipset motherboard (no PS2 ports to be found).  I
tried installing an additional PCI serial port with a USB to PS2 to serial
adapter (duct tape), but even windows can't find the mouse that way.  What
if anything can I do to get this thing going?

Peter Grimm

1. USB Mouse won't play with Linux 6.2

Help!

I partitioned my HD, installed Linux 6.2, everything was groovy, including
LILO dual boot.  Mouse will not work under any circumstances!   I have an
Acer box with as SIS 620 chipset motherboard (no PS2 ports to be found).  I
tried installing an additional PCI serial port with a USB to PS2 to serial
adapter (duct tape), but even windows can't find the mouse that way.  What
if anything can I do to get this thing going?

Peter Grimm

2. Network Traffic Management

3. USB mouse doesn't work

4. ipchains problem

5. usb mouse doesn't work when using recompiled 2.4.9 kernel

6. Another it87 patch.

7. I downgraded the kernel and now my USB mouse doesn't work anymore!

8. PPP Problem

9. USB keyboard/mouse doesn't work with RH 7.2

10. New: wheel doesn't works on a usb mouse (fwd)

11. Pre-R5 installed, USB mouse doesn't work

12. HP CD Writer and Red Hat 6.2, CDR works fine, CDRW doesn't ....

13. Zoltrix Rainbow doesn't WORK in Suse 6.2!!!