by Luca dell'Agnell » Thu, 05 Dec 1996 04:00:00
I have a Pentium with a SCSI controller from DPT. On it I had kernel release 1.2.13 and all was fine; now I have 2.0.26 and I am able to boot only from floppy, not from HD! Any idea ?
1. Booting to RAID-5 Array with DPT 3334UW, HELP
2. Compilation problem in ndisc.c / 2.5.1-pre2 : possible gcc bug?
3. DPT Raid Scsi Controller problem
4. Tape to tape x-fer
5. DPT SCSI with RAID Installation experience
6. Setting up a 1200baud Hayes modem on Sparc Classic Solaris 2.1
7. DPT 2021 (RAID) SCSI Controller
8. Ethernet slow under Linux (Intel EtherExpress16)
9. FS: DPT PCI SCSI Controller and Caching Module and RAID moule
10. DPT EISA SCSI-2 controller, RAID & Memory modules, 4MB, $85
11. FS DPT RAID SCSI- closeout
12. DPT 3334UW Slow Performance/Filesystem probs (RAID-5)
13. DPT PM3224W RAID-5 Logical Drive Geometries