linux and disk manager

Post by Andrew MacLeo » Tue, 18 Aug 1998 04:00:00

i'm having trouble installing Red Hat 4.2 on a disk with disk manager
installed. any ideas?

please reply to

1. Linux, big Conner disk & Disk Manager?

I have a large Conner disk (model CFA 1275, 1.278GB) on my DOS box.  I
would like to install Linux on two unused partitions.  I currently use
OnTrack's Disk Manager to allow the BIOS and DOS to allow access to the
entire disk.  DM is a Dynamic Drive Overlay that loads before boot.

Does anyone have experience with this kind of setup and can offer
suggestions for allowing Linux to pre-preboot Disk Manager?

Thanks.

=Bob Waltenspiel

2. ameritech adsl / rpppoe take II

3. FreeBSD boot manager and Windows NT disk manager

4. How to get a DOS-like box in X?

5. DiskSuite v4.2.1 - File Manager/Disk Manager SUNWadm not available

6. How to shield program arguments from ps

7. Matrox Mystique ands X.

8. How to save Suse 8.0 Konfiguration

9. Large Hard Disk With Ontrack Disk Manager

10. Disk Suite, Veritas Volume Manager, and a crashed boot disk

11. high disk latency on Volume Manager disks

12. Disk Manager, Linux, Lilo and DOS- HELP, PLEASE

13. Disk Manager (Max Blast) & Linux