gslp - any documentation?

Post by Dean Ke » Mon, 22 Apr 1996 04:00:00

I have the Walnut Creek CD - Slackware 3.0 install.  I'm trying to
use gslp as a filter to print text, but I can't find any
documentation.  No man pages, no info, no doc file.

Also, the PostScript document mentions another doc called Unix-lpr,
but I can't find that either.

Any ideas where I can find these documents?

        Dean.

1. Tru64 documentations (e.g. docs.hp.com can HP-UX many PDF documentations)

Dear all,

I am a beginner for Unix (Tru64 Unix).

I would like to ask how to get help and documentations about Tru64.

I know we can get many PDF documentations about HP-UX on docs.hp.com.

But how about Tru64 ??

Please and help me.

Thanks,

Tony

2. sysVr3.0 vs. sysVr3.1

3. mm.h documentation

4. mouse not recognized, case solved

5. Documentation for as86...

6. Delll PowerEdge 2400 upgrade Redhat 6.2 -> 7.1

7. JBD Documentation added in BK-current

8. domain names and FTP

9. CD documentation

10. /sbin/uugetty documentation

11. nfsservctl documentation?