Shotgun file manager

Post by Bob Liesenfel » Fri, 11 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Hi,
  When I run Shotgun1.1b as root all is well, but when I try it as a user, I
  get this message:

  "svgalib: Initialization of mouse failed"

  and the program crashes. I'm thinking this has something to do with the
  permissions of my /dev/mouse file (which is a sym link to /dev/ttyS0).
  Right?? How can I fix this?
  Thanks!

1. Shotgun file manager

Hi,
  When I run Shotgun1.1b as root all is well, but when I try it as a user, I
  get this message:

  "svgalib: Initialization of mouse failed"

  and the program crashes. I'm thinking this has something to do with the
  permissions of my /dev/mouse file (which is a sym link to /dev/ttyS0).
  Right?? How can I fix this?
  Thanks!

2. netbios on a cipe+masq vpn extremely slow

3. File Manager's Find command causes File Manager to close - why?

4. O_DIRECT handling introduced a race in F_SETFL

5. Mounting Volume Manager File Systems without the Volume Manager software

6. Compiling INND-UNOFF4 on pre2.0.6

7. Calendar Manager, File Manager, and Screenblank

8. The Gimp crashes X

9. DiskSuite v4.2.1 - File Manager/Disk Manager SUNWadm not available

10. Do we have Desktop Manager or File Manager for X on Linux ?

11. file manager/application manager fail CDE 1.02

12. OS 5.6 File Manager (missing files)

13. Open Windows File Manager File Associations