Kppp problems in OpenLinux 2.3 from Caldera

Kppp problems in OpenLinux 2.3 from Caldera

Post by bgrove » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I am unable to use the Kppp program in setting up my dialing and data for
going to my isp and the internet. When I activate the Kppp tool, it
istantly gives me a messsage that says:
"cannot find the PPP daemon !"
"make sure pppd is installed and you have entered the right path"
At this point I am stuck and can only exit the program. If I try to start
it again, I get the same old message from above.
This may be some small thing that is missing but I need to get to the
internet...
Appreciate any help or cures....
thank you
Bud Grover