Beginners: Here's the beginners web info you've been looking for

Beginners: Here's the beginners web info you've been looking for

Post by Will » Tue, 25 Nov 1997 04:00:00

http://sunsite.unc.edu/mdw/LDP/gs/gs.html

Willy

"Just because I'm moody
 doesn't mean you're not irritating."

(from Hallmark shoebox greetings t-shirt)

1. Hi @ all i neeed a little halp... i'am a beginner :-|

I have two network adapters in my suse linux machine. These are named: eth0
and eth1.

I have become a new internet connection with wireless lan and thats why i
need a dhcp klient for the adapter eth0. This works mostley...!?

So what i want to know is, how can i restart the network adapter with the
dhcp client? When i do: ./network restart he always restart the adapter eth1
but i want to restart the eth0 adapter...?!

May anybody helps me?

thx Uwe A.

2. MS Bus Mouse Won't Work

3. beginner who's looked for the faq

4. IP MASQ and DNS

5. looking for unix/c-shell beginner's guide

6. Compatible Tape Devices For SCO and NT 4.0

7. I've read/am reading the faq's - but what is a Segmentation fault?

8. HELP messed up rc.local

9. Looking for beginner system builder info

10. Looking for beginners info on using Make?

11. You've got yours, I've got mine... let the others in their shit!

12. I've installed Red Hat 5.0 Linux and I've got a problem