Linux Emulator for HP 700/92?

1. HP 700/92

Sean McGranaghan's CPU sent forth this bytestream:

|       Hello, I am looking for an HP700/92 termcap or terminfo entry for
|       SCO OpenServer 5. I have tried the various built in HP types including
|       the 'hp700' entry, but they don't look right. Any suggestions are
|       appreciated.

In either case, termcap or terminfo, you're dealing with text files,
so if something doesn't look right or behave as you think it should,
you're free to make up your own new entry, modifying some prior one.

--

2. gcc problem

3. try null modem on serial cable (was: HP 700/92)

4. Linux and AMD Athlon

5. Does Linux support Colorado DJ-700 (Jumbo 700) tape drive ?

6. Preventing access to binaries (was: Re: PGP on an inet provider)

7. Prob: HP 300 to HP 700 conversion - library dd300l

8. automatischer Verbindungsaufbau

9. HP Apollo 700 series...will it run linux?

10. AutoCAD for Motif HP-700 on a linux X11R6 terminal

11. Linux for HP 700 boxes?

12. AutoCAD for Motif HP-700 on a linux X11R6 terminal