Ms-windows

Post by Ms-windows suck » Mon, 01 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I hate MS-dos, ans windows. so ive ben thinking about Unix. do you
think it is wort it. and waht Are the benafits to linux.

P.S. DON'N Mail

Ms-windows

Post by Hugh McCurd » Mon, 01 Jan 1996 04:00:00

>I hate MS-dos, ans windows. so ive ben thinking about Unix. do you
>think it is wort it. and waht Are the benafits to linux.

>P.S. DON'N Mail

OK, I won't mail.  You've written to a Linux news group, the millions
of us here think it's worth it.

Suggest you make future such postings to either c.o.l.misc or
c.o.l.advocacy (but please not both).  Be sure to read this group for