Need help installing Linux universe set!

Need help installing Linux universe set!

Post by Rusty Carve » Wed, 13 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Please assist me with my install!

I can't get the install disk to boot!

Just keeps reloading the boot menu!

--

Thanx, dAsPaZz

1. Help on Linux Universe CD set please..To all you Linux GURUS out there

As it goes all the people who had helped me previously... Thank you..
But another problem arises..Maybe the authors can help me now..

I have made a boot disk using Rawwrite.exe and that was succesful..
when I booted using the disk a menu comes up informing me what drive to
select to boot from.. I select the a drive. On one of the lines I am able to
pass parameters.. and on the bottom I can specify the drive where the Linux
CD is located. OK Now for the first try I Did not touch the parameters above
where it said RAM and CRAM I left those at default
and on the bottom I placed sbpcd=0x230

As I boot a whole bunch of lines scroll past the screen..
sorry could not get some of them

2. 2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.5: fsync buffer race

3. Linux Universe CD install help??!

4. intel810

5. Linux Universe CD Install Help!?

6. Korn Shell question

7. Can't boot Linux Universe Set with Sony CDU535 CD-ROM

8. NT membership blows

9. Setting up Linux Universe ?

10. need help for universe database

11. Problem with Linux Universe 2nd edition install.

12. Install Linux Universe--Problem!!!

13. Linux Universe doesn't install