ISA SCSI card INITIO 6100

Post by Duong Minh V » Sun, 19 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi guys,

I would like to know if anyone knows how to make the ISA SCSI INITIO
6100
to work with Linux or where to get the information to patch the kernel
for that card.

case I
miss the postings in the newsgroups.
Thanks
dvu

ISA SCSI card INITIO 6100

Post by Francois Raphae » Tue, 21 Apr 1998 04:00:00

> Hi guys,

> I would like to know if anyone knows how to make the ISA SCSI INITIO
> 6100
> to work with Linux or where to get the information to patch the kernel
> for that card.

> case I
> miss the postings in the newsgroups.
> Thanks
> dvu

I own an inition U9100 UW SCSI Card since 3 days. I've dowloaded the
drivers on WWW.INITIO.COM  and WWW.IWILL.COM.TW, it's really easy to
install the drivers for linux if you've got the patch.

Download the patch under /usr/src/linux, decompress it and apply it .

You just have to do a make config, make dep, make zImage to compile you're
kernel.

I hope the source of this card exist...

Good luck.

Raph

"Big BRWOSER is Watching YOU..."

1. Envisions 6100 looking for adaptec 1505 SCSI card

Hi Folks,

Well, I have an old Envisions 6100 Scaner.  It works under windows - but
the SCSI card is not found under Linux.  I talked to the Sales folks at
UMAX/Envisions and they said the scanner would work with an Adaptec 1505
SCSI card.  The problem is - this is an old card, and no longer being
manufactured.

Anybody have any ideas?

thanks in advance
roland

2. Text file busy error from GCC

3. MKLinux Power Mac 6100/G3 Upgrade Card

4. browse from my w98?

5. HELP! 6100 ppc and video card

6. Is there any good DTP-program for Linux

7. Mac PPC 6100 DOS Compatibility Card???

8. MO?

9. how to mount a SD CARD on a toshiba 6100

10. does MKLinux run on 6100/66 + G3 Card ?

11. Problem with builtin ethernet card on HP Omnibook 6100

12. Newer G3 card /w 6100 & MkLinux

13. best upgrade for 6100/60--MkLinux works on Newer card