LS-120 superdisk / paride / floppy-based Linux how-to's

LS-120 superdisk / paride / floppy-based Linux how-to's

Post by Rich Simoni » Fri, 02 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I've got an internal IDE LS-120 superdrive and a parallel-port-based
version for transporting data.

A friend showed me some how-to's on how to set up a LS-120, and another
for installing Linux on a
bootable floppy.  I haven't made the plunge yet to install my Red Hat
5.2 distribution onto my
hard drive (one partition is reserverd for it).

I'd like to install a Linux system on a bootable LS-120.  If anyone
knows the links to the previously
mentioned info, or has any information at all, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.

btw: I've got a SuperMicro motherboard that supports booting off the
internal (IDE-based) LS-120.