upgrade red hat? and other ??s

Post by ZEDAPU » Thu, 05 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I am a novice ... after several weeks i have managed to install Red Hat
3.03 on
my PC ... at this point I have an untweaked X runnning and can even
(well sometimes) print.

Is it advisable to upgrade to 4.whatever ??

I have been using "Running Linux" (O'Reilly) and "Linux Unleashed" as
resources.
I don't suppose there is anything better out there?  (there are many
errors in
these texts)  Also, is there any tutorial-like text for XFree86?  If not,
any
suggestions on X administration?

Finally, how do I find source files for Red Hat?  This would help
immensely.

Elizabeth

7.1 installation?

Here's my problem:

Please help!

2. IEEE

3. Display Problems Among Others Red Hat System 7.2 Plz Help

4. NIS databases updating procedure

5. Problem logging in after upgradation from red hat 8 to red hat 9

6. Openwin hangs on exit (Solaris 2.4, X86)

7. migrating from red hat 8.0 to red hat 9.0

8. NFS Mount

9. Installing Red Hat packages after Red Hat is already

10. The Red Hats are coming, the Red Hats are coming

11. Red Hat Piranha and Red Hat 7

12. "Official" Red Hat vs. Red Hat

13. Demonizing Red Hat (was: CodeWarrior for Red Hat Linux)