COMMERCIAL: $1.99 Red Hat CD-ROM 2 Days Left!

COMMERCIAL: $1.99 Red Hat CD-ROM 2 Days Left!

Post by Cheap*Bytes Sale » Fri, 01 Nov 1996 04:00:00

                   Cheap*Bytes CD-ROM with Red Hat 4.0
                  +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cheap*Bytes, a company that specializes in low cost Linux related products,
announces the following:

       Cheap*Bytes CD-ROM with Red Hat 4.0 ------------>  $ 1.99 each*

                 Yes, you read that right!  That is $ 1.99!!!
              But hurry, this is a limited time offer.  See below.

                              OR EVEN BETTER

         We will include our Cheap*Bytes CD-ROM with Red Hat 4.0 at
                no charge (yes, that is FREE) if you purchase
               Linux - The Complete Reference for $21.90 each*

Red Hat 4.0 Linux can be used as a UNIX (r) workstation for purposes from
running Web Servers to software development.

1.  ORDERING INFORMATION
- ------------------------
To order with your chargecard, you can use our *SECURED* web page at:

                        http://www.cheapbytes.com

have Web access.

Shipping charges will be applied depending on destination.  Orders for
just this product will be shipped via U.S. First Class Mail or U.S. Airmail
depending on destination.  For shipping and handling charges, please review
our Web page.  All prices are in U.S. dollars.

International and chargecard orders are both gladly accepted.
Checks and money orders are accepted which are drawn in U.S. dollars.
Please see our web page to acquire an order form.

For shipments in the United States and Canada, a check in U.S. dollars
can be sent in the amount of $6.99 (CD-ROM product only) to cover shipping
and handling to:

CheapBytes
P.O. Box 2714
Lodi, CA 95241

COD orders are not accepted for this product.  For international
orders, please see our shipping schedule at www.cheapbytes.com/shiprate.htm

2.  AVAILABILITY
- ----------------
Orders are being filled in a First In, First Out manner.  Several
people have already ordered and received their copy.

3.  TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ------------------------
This is a limited time offer.  The price will be $ 1.99 until midnight
November 2 (Pacific Standard Time).  A limit of ONE copy, PER customer,
PER order applies.  The price of the CD-ROM will be $ 7.00 each (still
a great bargain!) starting November 3, 1996.  Please review our Web
page for Shipping and Handling charges.  The $ 1.99 price is for the
Intel(tm) platform.

4.  SUGGESTIONS
- ---------------
Cheap*Bytes is offering this product as an opportunity for Linux users
to receive a current version of Red Hat in addition to becoming familiar
with Cheap*Bytes and our great prices!  We offer a variety of Linux related
books as well.

As with other distributions of Linux, we suggest that users purchase the
"Official" releases of the software.  They include extra features that
are worth the additional cost.  In particular for Red Hat!!!  The Metro-X
Server included with the Official release is well worth it.

However, we realize that many consumers want a great bargain!  We do offer
the "Official" release of Red Hat 4.0 from Red Hat software as well.  See
our Web page for our regular low prices.

5.  OTHER LINUX RELATED PRODUCTS
- --------------------------------

Red Hat 4.0 "Official" Release Intel  $ 36.00 ea
Red Hat 4.0 "Official" Release Sparc  $ 59.00 ea
Red Hat 4.0 "Official" Release Alpha  $ 59.00 ea
Official Manual plus $1.99 CD-ROM     $ 16.00 ea
Red Hat Archives                      $ 19.25 ea
Applixware (Academic version)         $ 70.00 ea
Linux - The Complete Reference        $ 21.90 ea
  (Includes Cheap*Bytes Red Hat 4.0 CD-ROM at no additional charge)
LINUX(1) Man Pages                    $ 10.00 ea

The above are strongly suggested to assist in your Linux installation and
configuration as well as your overall enjoyment of the product.

6.  COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
- -------------------------
Red Hat is a trademark of Red Hat software.
This product is being redistributed per the terms of the copyright
included with Red Hat.

The Linux kernel is Copyright 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 Linus Torvalds (others
hold copyrights on some of the drivers, filesystems, and other parts of the
kernel) and is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.

*** Various other copyrights apply. See the documentation accompanying the
software packages for full details.

7.  DISCLAIMER
- -------------------------
Not responsible for typographical errors or information given to Cheap*Bytes
incorrectly from manufacturers and/or suppliers.  See our web page for
current pricing and policy information.  Prices subject to change without
notice.

Cheap*Bytes specializes in discounted computer software and books.  We offer
a variety of Linux products.  Through efficient use of the internet, we
are able to offer great prices on great products!

       Cheap*Bytes  -  P.O. Box 2714  -  Lodi  -  CA 95241  -  USA
                           FAX  -  209-367-8518

*See number 3 for terms and conditions.