Printer Driver for Xerox Fastpage 4

Post by Cliff Smal » Sat, 07 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Help please
Does anyone know if there is a printer driver for a Xerox Fastpage 4
laser printer available for Linux
Cliff Smale

1. Driver for an old Xerox Laser Printer

I know I'm probably out of luck, but I'm looking for a driver that will
work with an old Xerox 4045 Laser CP Model 50 that we sort of adopted.
It'd be kind of cool to get it working because it's also a copier..:)
According to the manual, it emulates a Xerox 2700 and a Diablo 630. If
anybody has a driver, or knows of one that'll work with this thing, or
knows where I could find one, I'd be eternally grateful.
(Yeah, and people in hell want ice water too.. :) )
Thanks!

2. mmap as a shm replacement

3. Canon/HP/Xerox printer drivers for dec alpha/OSF

4. Maxtor Drives on a uVax- Would you do it?

5. Driver for Xerox WorkCentre 390 printer?

6. making proc name

7. Fuji Xerox Docucentre 350 as N/W Printer on solaris 2.6

8. doslinux

9. XEROX XE80 printer

10. How to Print Unix Files on a Xerox 9700 Page Printer

11. Need support hooking Xerox 4235 printer on AIX 4.1.4

12. Need help on using Xerox laser printer :(

13. Printing to a Xerox Printer