DOSEMU problem

Post by Nige » Sun, 14 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone out there could give me a hand. I am running
Yggdrasil linux and I can no longer get dosemu to work after I
recompiled my kernel. The rest of my system seems to work ok.

When I type dos or xdos it seems to run but returns me to the prompt
without any error messages or anything happening. If I type ps, there is
nothing there. What is happening?.
I have tried recompiling the source for dosemu, but I then run into
strange compile errors.

I am using version 1.3.15 of the kernel.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nigel.

DOSEMU problem

Post by Uwe Bonn » Tue, 16 Jul 1996 04:00:00

: Hi,
:
: I was wondering if anyone out there could give me a hand. I am running
: Yggdrasil linux and I can no longer get dosemu to work after I
: recompiled my kernel. The rest of my system seems to work ok.
:
: When I type dos or xdos it seems to run but returns me to the prompt
: without any error messages or anything happening. If I type ps, there is
: nothing there. What is happening?.
: I have tried recompiling the source for dosemu, but I then run into
: strange compile errors.
:
: I am using version 1.3.15 of the kernel.
:
: Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You tell very few details.
- Do you use Elf?
- What gcc-version, what liobc version?
- Why do you use 1.3.15, now that 2.0.7 is out?

etc.