RH 5.2 CD Image?

Post by Christopher Pare » Thu, 28 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Does such a thing exist?

RH 5.2 CD Image?

Post by Fabrizio Albonic » Sat, 30 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I know of the server here in Switzerland, but it should be available on
every other major redhat mirror. A contrib and an update tree are also
available for download. I burnt a single CD with RH5.2, contrib and
updates, and it works just fine!

        ftp://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/mirror/redhat/redhat-5.2/

Any other mirror submit is welcome!

- Fabrizio Albonico
"I know a little german, he's sitting over there!"