Prob w/ Mandrake 8.0 and neat Control Center display settings

Prob w/ Mandrake 8.0 and neat Control Center display settings

Post by Michael Sot » Tue, 01 May 2001 14:47:41

Greetings all,

I clean formatted Mandrake 8.0 and am lovin it, but I decided to poke
around the Mandrake Control Center to try out 1280x1024, instead of my
usual 1024x768. As I guessed, things were too hard to read. So I changed
the resolution back, and everything's fine, except for the fact that now
my background is stretched to 1280x1024. If I center it, it's also off
center. Seems something forgot to tell Gnome that the rest is back at
1024x768? How do I fix this?

Thanks,

Michael

1. Mandrake Control Center in Mandrake 9.1 not working

When i try to execute Mandrake Control Center in Mandrake 9.1 (I updated it
just few days ago from Mandrake 9.0), I get this error message:

drakconf.real:12591 WARNING : No builtin or dinamically loaded modules were
found - Pango will correct it. This problem was an error in the creation of
: '/etc/pango/pango.modules' FATAL: error loading image: couldn't recognize
the image file format for file
'/usr/share/mcc/themes/default/mcc_title_icon.png' at
'/usr/lib/libDrak/ugtk2.pm line 529

Could someone help me?

Francesco
-------------

Teaching OnLine

Corsi online di Informatica

VBA for Access, Visual Basic, Delphi, C/C++
PHP, ASP, JavaScript, SQL, Kylix, Fortran
MySQL, Linux, Apache, ECDL

http://www.teachingonline.it/index.asp

Bruce Eckel's Free Electronic Books
http://www.teachingonline.it/Bruceeckelbooks/

2. UDMA Troubles and Possible Physical Damage?!

3. CD Rom and floppy problems

4. Newbie Analyzer question

5. "Mary had a neat program...neat program...neat program...

6. XF86Config, Monitor, Compaq Presario 1525 and Banshee

7. Problems with K Control Center in Suse 8.0 Pro

8. MD 8.0 Control Center fails to save changes

9. Mandrake 8.0 ICS Probs

10. Net work probs mandrake 8.0

11. Riva 128 with Mandrake 8.0 probs