CWEB for Linux

Post by Eric Crampt » Mon, 08 Apr 1996 05:00:00

I would like to use the CWEB system with my C++ program. How do I go about
getting it working on Linux? I've read "The CWEB System of Structured
Documentation" by Knuth and Levy, so I'm familiar with it, but I just need
to get it working.

I have tangle and weave on my system (these came as part of teTeX), but I
think I need more stuff judging from the man pages in order to get things
working with C/C++.

Thanks for any help you may have.
--
Eric Crampton                      |

CWEB for Linux

Post by Timothy Murp » Mon, 08 Apr 1996 05:00:00

>I would like to use the CWEB system with my C++ program. How do I go about
>getting it working on Linux? I've read "The CWEB System of Structured
>Documentation" by Knuth and Levy, so I'm familiar with it, but I just need
>to get it working.

I had no problem compiling it under Linux.
You can get all the cweb software from the CTANs,
ftp.tex.ac.uk, ftp.cdrom.com, ftp.dante.de,
in /tex-archive/web/cweb .

--
Timothy Murphy

tel: +353-1-2842366