Need Help with resizing screen to fit monitor.

Need Help with resizing screen to fit monitor.

Post by Alan Bumgarn » Thu, 25 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

As a newbie to Linux I am having trouble getting my Xwindows to fit my
14" monitor screen. Can anyone tell me the way to accomplish this? All
help appreciated. Thanks.

Alan

Need Help with resizing screen to fit monitor.

Post by James Le » Thu, 25 Mar 1999 04:00:00

:   This, of course, is why Linux is not a good system for your average home
: pc user...

A little more patience with newbies, please.

use xvidtune to adjust your screen. I haven't seen such a feature in
Windows 98.