Driver for parallel port SCSI adapter ??

Driver for parallel port SCSI adapter ??

Post by hagn.. » Tue, 19 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Hi,
Does anyone know of a driver for Linux to drive a parallel
port SCSI adapter for a PC.

Thanx,

Darren

1. Parallel to SCSI Drivers / Parallel Port Drivers

Does anyone know of any current drivers available for a Linksys Parallel to
SCSI converter. I have one that I use on a notebook, to attach an external
CD-ROM (scsi) Drive, and a 2 gig External scsi Hard Disk. If such a driver
existed I could use loadlin to boot linux on the external drive, and also have
access to the CD-ROM. I also have a Colorado Trakker tape drive, that I would
like to use on another linux system, it runs off of the parallel port also.
Does anyone know of any drivers available for that. If there are no drivers
currently available, does anyone know when and if there will be. I would be
greatly interested to know. If anyone has any information please email me at

Thanks in advance,

-joe wyatt

2. vpn installation

3. Parallel to SCSI / Parallel Port Drivers

4. Strange panic as soon as timer interrupts are enabled (recent 2.5)

5. Parallel port devices (SCSI, Tape, Ethernet adapter) on Xenix/Unix

6. looking for MIT scheme

7. Any Supported parallel-port SCSI adapters?

8. Linux for 486

9. SCSI adapter on Parallel port - Xenix 2.3.4

10. SCSI Parallel Port Adapter

11. Parallel port devices (SCSI, Tape, Ethernet adapter) on Xenix/Unix

12. Problem installing a parallel port SCSI adapter on a portable computer