linux on Compaq Pressario 1622?

Post by Seth McEvo » Sun, 24 May 1998 04:00:00

Has anyone installed Linux on a Compaq Pressario 1622 yet? This is a new
model that has multimedia options. I'm hoping that RedHat 5.0 will work, but
I'll take any Linux. Too new for the Linux Laptop list....

--
The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views
and do not reflect the official views of the Microsoft Corporation.

1. Memorex CRW-1622 and linux?

Hello.  I'm considering buying a memorex CRW-1622 rewriteable recorder
with EIDE interface.  As I've been burned in the past (buying an HP820
windows-only printer that is useless in linux), I've learned to check
things
out BEFORE buying...  Anyway, I wonder if anyone has any positive or
negative experiences with trying to use this CD-RW drive under linux?
Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan

2. Problems with 0.98.2

3. Linux Drivers for Memorex CRW 1622

4. HELP : How to set up multiple servers on Netscape Ent. Server 3.0

5. Does Linux Work on COMPAQ Pressario 9220 ???

6. Terminal Services via X and Linux

7. Compaq Pressario: can Linux use volume controls?

8. Patch for Python 1.5.x on FreeBSD 3.0

9. Linux on Compaq Pressario 1230

10. Spambot Fodder, Dont Read 1622

11. IDE CRW (Mem 1622)

13. Memorex CRW-1622 & CD-RW's