Install Linux without erasing NT4 boot

Post by cib » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Each time i install a partition of Linux, i get the message 'unable to find
NTDLR, make sure it is installed' when i go back to windows NT.
Can someone tell me how to save this boot of NT, instead of re-installing
again the Whole NT.
Thanks

Install Linux without erasing NT4 boot

Post by Black Drago » Sun, 26 Nov 2000 14:55:14

On Thu, 23 Nov 2000 08:11:55 +0100 in comp.os.linux.setup,

: Each time i install a partition of Linux, i get the message 'unable to find
: NTDLR, make sure it is installed' when i go back to windows NT.
: Can someone tell me how to save this boot of NT, instead of re-installing
: again the Whole NT.
: Thanks

During installation, configure Linux to boot from a floppy, instead of the
hard drive.

--
Black Dragon

Sign The Linux Driver Petition: