Linux after NT installation

Post by Eric Maquili » Tue, 13 Feb 1996 04:00:00

iHi all,

Has anyone installed Linux after install NT.  When I put my boot disk in,
I get an error message about NTDLR error.  I hope I don't have to delete
my nt partition and reinstall after Linux

Tia

Eric Maquiling

Post by Marco Angles » Wed, 14 Feb 1996 04:00:00

: iHi all,

: Has anyone installed Linux after install NT.  When I put my boot disk in,
: I get an error message about NTDLR error.  I hope I don't have to delete
: my nt partition and reinstall after Linux

Could it possibly be an error with LILO? I am not experienced with NT
(well, as little as possible) but it seems to be that your linux is not

marco

1. NT NT NT NT NT NT NT MT

Why is everyone comparing whatever operating system with NT?

*     / - -                           /-----/ /                          *
*    /____  /   / /----/ /----/      /       /     /----/ /---/ /----/   *
*        / / / / /----/ /----/      /       /---/ /----/ /   / /----/    *
*   ___ / /_/_/ /____  /____       /_____/ /   / /____  /   /  ____/     *

---
 t MR/2 t

2. Help, Virtual hosts Question.

3. Informix problems afters Y2K Solaris 2.5 patch

4. dead mouse

5. callback, ppp, and morning-afters

6. Automatically mount or remount EXT3 partitions with EXT2 when a laptop is powered by a battery?

7. NT Network can see Linux but linux no see NT

8. How mount NTFS?

9. PC doesn't boot in NT after Linux installation

10. Install 98/NT after Linux installation

11. Boot sector during NT, Linux, and '95 installations.

12. Linux installation with Win 95 and NT.

13. Exiting installation: need to trash NT partition and bring it to Linux