Avance Logic Video Card

Post by Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm » Wed, 17 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Please help me .. I have a PCI avance logic video card with 1 meg. I have
a Sampo 19' screen. I bought the screen second hamd so I don't know its
specs..m problem is that I cannot get X to go in anything other that
640x480 I know for a fact that my hardware can do 1024x768 cause I have
done it in Dos anad win, but when I try to do it in X the screeen refuses
to sync
--
------------------------------------
Frederick Mbuya

1. Help with Avance Logic video card.

 Hi
  I have an avance logic video card and have managed to run X in
800x600 mode, has anyone moanaged to get it running in higher resolutions
with the right update speed? We have the same card (ALG2301) in one of
the dos machines and it can cope with higher resolutions.

            thanks

                 Kevin

2. Cleaning wtmp

3. avance logic video card drivers

4. Help: NFS link question

5. Linux plus Avance Logic video card?

6. External Modem

7. Avance Logic Video Card

8. Digiboard and Version 2.0

9. avance logic video card drivers

10. Help with set-up of Avance Logic video card

11. Avance Logic video card with X11R6

12. AVANCE LOGIC VIDEO CARD

13. Avance Logic ALG2301 Video Card