Which PNP support for Vibra 16 / SB 16

Post by David A. Roger » Tue, 26 Aug 1997 04:00:00

I have found Peter Fox's isapnptools and Tom Lees' pnp driver.  Any
opinions on which route is the best?  The pnp driver is integrated into the
kernel, but looks like it is dependent on the kernel version.  The
isapnptools looks less intrusive but sound driver has to be built as a
module.

Any personal accounts with either product gratefully accepted.

Regards,
David
--
David A. Rogers