ESS 1868 Plug and Play AudioDrive soundcard

ESS 1868 Plug and Play AudioDrive soundcard

Post by CHEE CHA » Sun, 25 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

I have a ESS1868 PnP AudioDrive sound card.  I don't know how to make my
sound card work under Linux kernel 2.0.32.  I have downloaded the
isapnptools 1.9 and follow the instruction but it does not work too.  I
compile the sound as a module.  Does the latest kernel support my sound
card?  If you have any suggestion, please let me know.  Thank you.

Chee Yang Chau
Master of Information Technology
Faculty of Information Technology, QUT.
Address: 2-33, Leonard St. Buranda. QLD 4102. Australia.
Tel    : 07-32174206

1. ESS 1868 Plug and Play AudioDrive soundcard

Hello,

I have a ESS1868 PnP AudioDrive sound card.  I don't know how to make my
sound card work under Linux kernel 2.0.32.  I have downloaded the
isapnptools 1.9 and follow the instruction but it does not work too.  I
compile the sound as a module.  Does the latest kernel support my sound
card?  If you have any suggestion, please let me know.  Thank you.

Chee Yang Chau
Master of Information Technology
Faculty of Information Technology, QUT.
Address: 2-33, Leonard St. Buranda. QLD 4102. Australia.
Tel    : 07-32174206

2. Tape Back solutions for Linux

3. ESS AudioDrive 1868 soundcard

4. gnome 1.01 setup ?

5. ESS Audiodrive ESS-1868 PnP w/ linux

6. Looking for killer portable machine

7. ATAPI CDRom on the IDE interface of a ESS Audiodrive 1868

8. keyboard/monitor switches

9. ESS Audiodrive 1868 installation

10. ESS 1869 plug and play audiodrive

11. ESS ES1868 Plug and Play AudioDrive install question.

12. ESS-1868 based soundcard

13. ESS soundcard (1868)