STB Horizon 64

Post by Cedric-Adrie » Wed, 26 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Hello!

I have a graphic card HORIZON 64 PCI (2MRAM), but I don't now configurate
XFree86 whit this video card. I used XConfig86 and superprobe but the
configuration was always not good.

Does anybody know if I can use Xfree86 with my HORIZON 64 PCI ?
How can I find the appropriate drivers if I need some ?

1. STB Horizon 64

Hello!

I have a graphic card HORIZON 64 PCI (2MRAM), but I don't now configurate
XFree86 whit this video card. I used XConfig86 and superprobe but the
configuration was always not good.

Does anybody know if I can use Xfree86 with my HORIZON 64 PCI ?
How can I find the appropriate drivers if I need some ?

2. Hard time with program installation

3. STB Horizon 64 Card PB

4. Looking for software

5. help! xconfig for stb horizon 64

6. rsync says some files can not be transferred

7. STB Horizon 64 Video and X

8. Can't shutdown - get message Shutdown is already running

9. STB Horizon 64 2MB

10. Sierra STB Horizon 64

11. STB Horizon 64 support

12. STB Horizon 64 PCI ??