LINUX AND MITSUMI WON'T TALK

1. LINUX AND MITSUMI WON'T TALK

I've installed linux from a cover cd-rom and got most things working,
the boot and root disks recognise the mitsumi and allow me to install
linux, but once linux is installed and run I get error messages to the effect
That the kernel does not support the mitsumi.  How do I change my kernel
(my boot and root disks are color144 and mitsumi), or get my cdrom
working.

Thanks in advance

2. Aztech Sound Card

3. HELP: pppd won't talk to modem, and won't link up with ISP

4. Can I PPP to my ISP with two modems ?

5. Slackware 1.1.2 talk(1) won't talk to Suns (explain talkd)

6. Linux Frequently Asked Questions with Answers (Part 4 of 6)

7. talk won't talk

8. Problem - Zoron chip on PCI bus with Intel 865 and 875 chipset

9. Talk & Talk-Server won't play ball

10. Newbie, Need help, linux doesn't/won't talk to modem

11. HELP! linux won't recognize mitsumi fx001d

12. SS-20 and Linux won't talk

13. 'Talk' can't talk on Freebsd 4.4?