Anybody having problems with alt.os.linux and FA?

Anybody having problems with alt.os.linux and FA?

Post by Chris Bodn » Sun, 24 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Anybody here use FreeAgent 1.0 and subscribe to alt.os.linux. Starting
yesterday FA hangs when trying to retrieve headers from just that
group. My service provider said it is some wierd header that somebody
messed with. Any ideas?

Thanks

Chris

1. alt.linux, alt.os.linux, comp.os.linux.redhat

Hi!All

I am really sorry for this long mail, but it si urgent, so plz try ur best
to help me asap.

{MY AIM :- to modify the socket.c program in linux src code and
successfully   }{compile this modifed code. I just giving a print
satetement in socket.c. SO   }{that when the socket.o is used by some
socket program, it should use this new }{modified socket.o (i.e it
should display by default the contents of the print }{statement which
i added)}.

I have been trying to compile the socket.c program which i got from
the usr/src/linux/net dictory in linux. I am using RHL 7.3, but the
program gives the follwoing error:

In file included from socket.c:82:
/usr/include/asm/uaccess.h:1:3: unterminated #ifndef
In file included from /usr/include/net/checksum.h:32,
                 from /usr/include/net/tcp.h:30,
                 from /usr/include/net/tux.h:38,
                 from socket.c:86:
/usr/include/asm/uaccess.h:1:3: unterminated #ifndef

I am unable to understand what "unterminated #ifndef" signifies. I got
these errors on compilation of only socket.c(Can i compile socket.c
individually?). If NO then how do i compile it.

2. Vaxstation 2000

3. alt.os.linux.yggdrasil (was: alt.os.linux.caldera)

4. Question regarding burning a CD for Linux

5. alt.os.linux, comp.os.linux.hardware, comp.os.linux.misc

6. zip drive?

7. alt.linux,alt.comp.linux.isp,alt.computer.security,alt.os.linux,comp.os.linux.help,comp.os.linux.security

8. Canon LBP 660

9. Having trouble with Alt-F1 thru Alt-F5 in XFree86

10. comp.os.linux, comp.os.linux.misc, comp.os.linux.security, comp.os.linux.networking

11. alt.os.caldera or sub-divide comp.os.linux.setup?

12. KNode problem accessing alt.os.linux.mandrake

13. comp.os.linux.advocacy alt.linux