Corel Office 2000 on RedHat 7.1

Post by Ronowald Verschure » Sat, 16 Feb 2002 04:44:37

I am trying to install WPO2000 on a RedHat 7.1 machine.

While I am installing the machine complains of dependencies of
libncurses.so.4.

I have a file called libncurses.so.4 on the system. I have looked on the
CDROM and on WWW.REDHAT.COM but could not find a RPM called libncurses.so.4.

I cannot start Wordperfect or Quattropro because it gives it gives the
following error message:

Unhandeld exception: page fault on read access to 0x000000 in 32-bit
code (0x0000....)
err:win32CRTISECTION_WaitForCriticalSection Critical section 0x82fe...
(Unknown) wait timed out,
retrying (20 sec)
err:win32CRTISECTION_WaitForCriticalSection Critical section 0x82fe...
(Unknown) wait failed
Unhandeld exception: critical section 082fe... wait failed inside
de*, exiting.

Ronowald Verschuren