Installation from serial console/terminal

Installation from serial console/terminal

Post by Xavi Nebo » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi,

I have a Pentium computer, and I want a to install Red Hat 6.0, but without
monitor neither keyboard.

I want that this system to work alone, with an ethernet card for remote
access, and a serial line for installation and local maintenance.

I'm searching information about installation using a serial
console/terminal?

Thanks a lot,

Xavi

1. Installation from serial console/terminal

Hi,

I have a Pentium computer, and I want a to install Red Hat 6.0, but without
monitor neither keyboard.

I want that this system to work alone, with an ethernet card for remote
access, and a serial line for installation and local maintenance.

I'm searching information about installation using a serial
console/terminal?

Thanks a lot,

Xavi

2. help the college student! recvfrom(6) question

3. No boot with serial port console and console terminal off

4. Help with Iomega/vpo0/zip device on parallel port

5. serial console - lilo serial= no serial port input

6. pakaging problem

7. serial terminal as console?

8. vi editor FAQ (Frequently Asked Question List), Part 1/2

9. WHAT are the best terminal-options for serial console ???

10. Multiple consoles from serial terminal?

11. Redhat 7.1 - Using an ADDS serial terminal as console during boot

12. Serial console terminal type

13. Serial port console terminal??