Trouble w/ Sony CDU-55E and Slackware 2.3

Trouble w/ Sony CDU-55E and Slackware 2.3

Post by Christopher Sie » Thu, 02 Nov 1995 04:00:00

I am unable to find any documentation on getting
Linux to recognize a SONY-CDU55E.

I am trying to install Linux from the cdrom and have
tried all other Sony cdrom options hoping one would
be compatible.

I'm out of ideas.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

Chris.

http://www.wfu.edu/~siegebc5/

1. Using Sony CDU-55E with Slackware dist

I'm trying to install a Slackware distribution on my computer
from a CD I got.  When I go through the install procedure, it
does not recognize my CD.  I hate asking such a generic question,
but am missing something?  Are the boot/root disks perhaps not
mounting the CD?

Thanks,

Phil

2. Strange problem, network doesn't work, networking stuff installed.

3. Slackware install using Sony CDU-55e CDROM?

4. where in the filesystem does svccfg make changes

5. Sony CDU-55E - Need boot disk image to load linux from cdrom

6. Possible PASV port theft...how to fix this error?

7. CDROM Sony CDU-55E occasional hangup???

8. AIX LPR OPTIONS (?)

9. Sony CDU-55E on 1.1.76

10. SONY CDU-55E CD-ROM Installation?

11. IDE CDROM - SONY CDU-55E