Can anyone recommend a basic bash installation?

Can anyone recommend a basic bash installation?

Post by William Colema » Thu, 31 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I have windows 98, and 100 mb space. id like to see if i can run linux at
some level, can someone recommend to me a distribution where i can get this
installation.

i'm interested in partitioning if i can do so without losing data from my
hard drive

Is there a proper fixed bash on any of the FTP sites out there?

I know there bash is on the usual sites but I don't know if they are
bugged or not :(

Regards,

Neil.

--

------------------------------------| Edinburgh, EH14 2DE, United Kingdom
**Domino: There`s nothing you can do when you`re the next in line: Domino**

2. HELP, cant telnet to Linux!

3. MAXUSERS 0, anyone use, recommend/not-recommend?

4. Conversion from ELF to XCOFF.

5. Is replacing /bin/sh with bash recommended?

6. anyone interested in being part of a new website?

7. Bashing bash (Was Re: bash or user error with set -e and subshells)

8. How to wait until a process has been finished?

9. Basic Bash script question

10. Newb Help with a Basic Bash Script...

11. Bash calls TCL, TCL calls Bash, 2nd Bash never reads input

12. Bash Scripting: Little help with basic scripting

13. basic bash programming question