Is there an html browser in the new Slackware 3.0 release?

Is there an html browser in the new Slackware 3.0 release?

Post by Tom Cipollon » Thu, 25 Apr 1996 04:00:00

I just loaded Slackware 3.0 . I used to run the "red hat" release,
which included a nifty browser called ARENA. It did not take too much
to get it running.

I did not come across what I could recognize as a browser in the
Slackware. Could someone give me a clue as to what one might be called?
I can not imagine that there is not one included in the 5 disk set that
I have.

Thank You

Tom