HELP: Teac CD-56E not detected.

Post by Detlef Schuermann » Tue, 14 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Hello all,

I just bought Slackware 3.0 (Sams: Unleashed Linux with CD). How can I
create a boot disk, so that my CD-ROM will be detected?

Or, how can copy everything to my Windows 95 disk and start linux from
there (including access to the CD-ROM)?

Thank you very much in advance.
Detlef

1. HELP: Teac CD-56E not detected

Hello all,

I just bought Slackware 3.0 (Sams: Unleashed Linux with CD). How can I
create a boot disk, so that my CD-ROM will be detected?

Or, how can copy everything to my Windows 95 disk and start linux from
there (including access to the CD-ROM)?

Thank you very much in advance.
Detlef

2. openvpn for windows server

3. Help with Teac 6x -- Teac CD-56E

4. Install instructions for Metro Motif needed

5. Help for TEAC CD-56E?

6. Identical lines in multiple (large) files, how to find?

7. TEAC 6X CD-56E??

8. Richard Stallman's CACM article...

9. 6x cdrom teac cd-56e

10. cdrom driver for TEAC CD-56E

11. TEAC CD-56E 6x - any success?

12. TEAC CD 55A with TEAC 16bit card -- Help

13. TEAC 56e 6xCDrom