Linux Universe (kernel 2.0)

Post by Stuart D. Lum » Fri, 18 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I'm wondering what the Linux community thinks about this package? I bought
"The Complete Linux Kit" by Stefan Strobel which comes with four CD ROMs
and two large and well-write books on the subject. I haven't installed
Linux Universe yet, I'm reading these 400 page books first!

Anyway, just wanted some input.

-Stu
--
----------------
Stuart D. Luman

1. Linux Universe 2.0 problem

  Linux Universe 2.0 hangs when I try to install it on my second hard drive
which is /dev/hdc.  It gets to the point where it says copying files and then
just sits there doing nothing. Doesanyone know anything that can be done or
needs to be passed as a boot parameter?

   Thanks

   Eric Downing

2. sched-2.5.24-D3, batch/idle priority scheduling, SCHED_BATCH

3. Linux Universe 2.0 Installation via NFS from Solaris 2.5.1 Machine

4. disk druid cantcreate new partitions

5. Linux Universe - Kernel compilation

6. AGP X Video??

7. Linux Universe kernel compilation?

8. C/C++ programming in unix

9. compiling kernel on linux universe

10. RedHat 3.0.3 upgrade to 2.0 kernel is 2.0.?

11. Linux 2.0 or Linux 2.0 (glibc)?

12. linux-2.2.0 + broken scsi tape -> linux-2.2.0 crashes

13. To Linux 2.0 or Not to Linux 2.0??