Network Error Question - Mount: RPC: Program Not Registered - Huh???

Network Error Question - Mount: RPC: Program Not Registered - Huh???

Post by David J. DeFrai » Mon, 01 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I'm getting close to setting up my two computer network with Linux (Red
Hat 5.2).  The ethernet card in both boxes is recognized and active, and
I can ping successfully both ways.  I've set up nfs filesystems to be
exported in Linuxconf, but when I try to mount these I get an error
message - mount: RPC: Program not registered.  Can somebody  point me in
the right direction to handle this?  TIA.