Make command when installing DHCP gives error:

1. command that gives info on dhcp servers etc?

One problem is sorting out security threats from normal activity.  Is there
a command that tells me the IP addresses of all the servers that I need to
contact?  I'm told that the equivalent windows command is
ipconfig -all

- Richard.
--
Richard Kimber

http://www.psr.keele.ac.uk/area/uk/ge01.htm
British General Election 2001

2. Remote printing in SVR4 - How is it done?

3. Install Error: Boot Disk Gives crc error

4. Watch the gfx cards load?

5. RH 5.1 flawless ftp-dhcp install; dhcp config retained; dhcp fails @ boot

6. last executed commands

7. Startx command gives error

8. ConfigXF86 broke?

9. ls command gives "Out of memory for ls" error

10. tinyX gives "xinit: Unknown error (errno 0): Client error." error and dies

11. 'make dep' gives error - what gives?

12. Making perl a builtin command dtksh command on AIX 4.x

13. my fav commands w/several Qs: DHCP, driver install, certificates, etc.