I need a QI server that runs under Linux

I need a QI server that runs under Linux

Post by Vince Di Scipi » Fri, 24 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

I have been trying with no success to compile qi from vixen.cso.uiuc.edu
with no success.  I have found a patch but it does not apply itself in
the main directory, and does not say what files to patch.  (* I looked
at the diff and it made referrence to lex.yy.c that is created during
the compile, but the that file doen not exist here*)

If any one knows where I can find another server or how to make this one
compile and work I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
--
Vince Di Scipio
Network Administration