SuSE 6.0 - PCMCIA Xircom CEM33

1. Xircom CEM33 Network+modem pcmcia

Unfortunately, you can only use one component at the same time.  If you want to
use the nic, then you have to remove the modem configuration from the
configuration file and reboot; then the modem should work fine.

On my laptop, I have two files, one with the modem definition, and the other
with the NIC definition.  If I want to switch from one to the other, then it's a
matter of making a soft link from /etc/pccard.conf to the correct definition and
then rebooting.  I've included the files below, if it's of any use to you.

Nick

pccard.conf.modem
--
# pick up default resources
include /etc/pccard.conf.resources

# Xircom RealPort Ethernet 10/100+Modem56 (REM56G-100)
card "Xircom" "CreditCard Ethernet 10/100 + Modem 56"
        config 0x27 "sio2" ?
        insert  logger -t pccard:$device -s Xircom CreditCard Modem inserted
        remove  logger -t pccard:$device -s Xircom CreditCard Modem removed
--

pccard.conf.ethernet
--
# pick up default resources
include /etc/pccard.conf.resources

# Xircom CreditCard Ethernet 10/100 + modem (Ethernet part)
card "Xircom" "CreditCard Ethernet 10/100 + Modem 56"
        config  0x27 "xe0" ?
        insert  logger -t pccard:$device -s Xircom CreditCard Modem inserted
        insert  /etc/pccard_ether $device
        remove  logger -t pccard:$device -s Xircom CreditCard Modem removed
        remove  /sbin/ifconfig $device delete

2. redaht 4.0, networking and routing

3. Xircom CEM33

4. Virtual Domain in Sendmail.

5. Xircom CEM33 driver for sol7 x86?

6. ioctl / network

7. Xircom CEM33

8. Monitering PIDs

9. Xircom CEM33 (modem ok - nic NO)

10. Xircom CEM33

11. FreeBSD and Xircom CEM33

12. RH 6.0, Xircom PCMCIA, kernel configurator, which module?

13. Error installing PCMCIA on SuSE 6.0