SVGATextMode with Diamond FireGL 1000 pro

SVGATextMode with Diamond FireGL 1000 pro

Post by Beat Zahn » Fri, 04 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hello

Has anyone experience in setting custom text-modes for the FireGl with
the PERMEDIA 2 chip with the SVGATextMode tool.

Which chipset must I set in /etc/TextModes. "PERMEDIA 2" isn't supportet
and "VGA" didn't work.

Can anyone send or post the /etc/TextModes file.

Greetings

Beat Zahnd
Engineering School Biel
Switzerland

SVGATextMode with Diamond FireGL 1000 pro

Post by jxfau.. » Fri, 04 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Quote:> Which chipset must I set in /etc/TextModes. "PERMEDIA 2" isn't supportet
> and "VGA" didn't work.

My card (Mill II AGP) is not supported and I ended up going back to
using vga= in lilo.

--
Jason.

1. Is there an X for Diamond FireGL 1000 Pro?

The title just about sums it up.  I'm pretty new to Linux and have this
Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro card. It's not listed under Xconfigurator and I
don't know what it's chipset is (diamond's site's not much help).  I was
wondering if there is an X server out there which is compatible with
this card.  Thanks a lot,

Adrian Mettler

http://www.zapcom.net/~kazmet/a

2. UNIX SA URGENTLY REQUIRED

3. RH 5.1 problems - Diamond FireGL 1000 Pro, System Commander Deluxe

4. CHMOD Security

5. help: Permedia 2 (Diamond FireGL 1000 Pro)

6. Stripe Drives?

7. XFCom_3DLabs server & Diamond FireGL 1000 Pro

8. DHCP: fallback_discard: connection refused

9. Micron Powerdigm (Dual PII) and Diamond FireGL 1000 Pro

10. Device drivers for Diamond FireGL Pro 1000

11. Diamond FireGL 1000 pro AGP...

12. Diamond FireGL 1000 Pro